To provide our clients with the best possible performance and service it is necessary to invest in state-of-the-art technology. Roosen, Varchetti & Olivier, PLLC. prides itself in our technological abilities and continuously strives to be on the cutting edge. Listed below are various examples of the types of technology we employ to provide you with the results and service you require.
- Customized collection software allows for quick and effective response to our clients' requirements for reports, work standards or billing processes;
- Use of HealPay and their flagship web application - SettlementApp - for online bill pay.
- Use of state-of-the-art equipment including new workstations, copiers & scanners installed in 2008;
- Use of barcode technology for quick and efficient import of paper documents to our digital files;
- A wide array of skip-trace tools for cross-referencing, credit bureau and social security searches and motor vehicle/asset record review;
- System peripherals to allow receipt of client referrals through various EDI's including YGC & Global E-Claims, PGP encrypted ftp, encrypted email, xls, etc.;
- Neo-Post on-site bulk-folding and mailing machines capable of processing 4,000 pieces/hour;
- Toll free telephone line with collectors to take and make payment arrangements by check or credit card;
- Website with secure integrated payment feature to accept payments 24/7/365;
- Strategic account scoring and data mining